WHY EXHIBIT AT ANDINA PACK 2021:
- Andina Pack is the most important trade show in the region focused on the production, processing, packaging and handling technologies of Food & Beverages as well as Pharmaceuticals. It addresses owners and executives from both production and commercial enterprises.
- Andina Pack attracts industry experts from all sectors of the food and beverage manufacturing and packaging industries including owners, plant managers, quality control supervisors, R&D managers, engineers, logistic managers, procurement support and more.
- Powered by Anuga, Andina Pack offers every kind of processing and packaging technology in two main industries: Food and Beverage and Pharma and Cosmetics.
- In addition to the large global companies, exhibitors meet decision makers from small and medium-sized processing and packaging companies who can’t be reached on a typical sales visits. Andina Pack transcends market sectors to serve cutting edge technologies and innovative solutions seen nowhere else.
- Colombia is the third largest economy in Latin America with its Bogotá-region being the main food and beverage market and production center, accounting for 45% of total industry sales in the country and home to 39 of the top 100 leading companies in the sector.
- Colombia’s geographical location allows for privileged logistic procedures between countries, becoming the hub of Latin America and providing a strategical advantage to all companies interested in penetrating the Andean Region market.
- 545 exhibitors from 25 different countries showcased their new products, services, industry trends and innovations to 17.780 visitors in an exhibition space covering 28.000m².
- An impressive 54 % of exhibitors were international and showed their growing interest in the market leading us to expect even more international participation in 2021.
- The trade show hosted some of the most important producers, technology leaders and relevant brands worldwide.
Tops executives and professionals from regional and local industries in food and beverage manufacturing as well as pharmaceutics.
- Enjoy networking at its best: In 2019 Andina Pack brought together the most relevant visitors of different regions (17,780 visitors from 49 countries).
- Visitor Profile:
Production plant managers
Product development managers
Dealers and distributers
Foreign and local investors and others.
- Industry sectors:
food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and medicals, personal care and cosmetics, processing technology, packaging technology, plastics, graphics, and others.
- Get in contact with your future clients and expand your network.
- The last event confirmed Andina Pack as the leading fair in the packaging processing and technologies sector in the Andean Region, Central America, and the Caribbean therefore expecting a significant increase in 2021 in total number of visitors.
Colombia is one of the most rapidly growing markets among Latin America´s economies.
- Third largest economy in Latin America with 49 million inhabitants and a continuous growing population.
- The food and beverage sector in Colombia has a high development potential, it is estimated to grow by 25% between 2017 and 2022.
- Bogotá-region is the main food and beverage market and production center in Colombia: Bogotá accounts for 45% of total industry sales in the country and is home to 39 of the top leading companies in the sector.
- Colombia has the potential to become the hub for chemical synthesis medications based on its biodiversity, and increasing demand for pharmaceutical products as a result of the country’s positive economic landscape, booming population and government policies.
- Colombia has the potential to be the hub of development for chemical synthesis medications, based on the biodiversity of the country and is experiencing increasing demand for pharmaceutical products as a result of the country’s positive economic landscape, booming population and government policies.
- Location of the Venue.
- Bogotá is a thriving cosmopolitan city.
Andina Pack takes place in Corferias, Bogotá International Center for Business and Exhibitions is a modern venue that meets international standards.
Cra. 37 # 24 - 67, Bogotá Colombia
valid until April 30, 2021
valid starting May 1, 2021 until day of show.
A basic booth construction will be provided free of charge.
*Net Price, does not include 19% VAT.
ORGANISER / KOELNMESSE
Koelnmesse - Global Competence in Food and FoodTec:
Koelnmesse is an international leader in organising food fairs and events regarding food and beverage processing. Trade fairs such as Anuga, ISM and Anuga FoodTec are established world leaders. Koelnmesse not only organises food and food technology trade fairs in Cologne, Germany, but also in further growth markets around the globe, for example, in Brazil, China, Colombia, India, Italy, Japan, Thailand, the United States and the United Arab Emirates, which have different focuses and contents. These global activities enable us to offer our customers a network of events, which in turn grant access to different markets and thus create a basis for sustainable and stable international business.
Further information is available at:
ORGANISER / CORFERIAS
Bogota’s International Center for Business and Exhibitions, Corferias, promotes industrial, social, cultural and commercial development in the Andean Region, Central America and the Caribbean. With over 60 years’ experience, Corferias seeks to widen cooperation between Colombia and the global community by organizing fairs, exhibitions, events and conventions, while generating important contacts between visitors and exhibitors in facilities operated under international standards.
Further information is available at:
THE KOELNMESSE & CORFERIAS ALLIANCE
Koelnmesse and Corferias have joined their experience in a long-term alliance. Combined knowledge, expertise, and a global network guarantees the internationalization, quality, and success of Andina Pack.
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US, IF YOU REQUIRE ANY PERSONAL ADVICE.